The Amplified translation was created to enhance the reader’s understanding of the nuances and shades of meaning in the original Bible languages of Greek and Hebrew. No working knowledge of the original languages is required to use this Bible, only a desire to know more about God’s Word. This updated Amplified translation includes further amplification of the Hebrew word meanings in the Old Testament and refined amplification of the Greek word meanings in the New Testament, making it even easier to to study and understand. Additionally, the Bible text has been improved to read smoothly without amplifications, so that the text may be read either way. This new edition includes the same study material from previous editions, edited to create clearer wording for deeper understanding.
- A unique system of punctuation, italics, references, andsynonyms to unlock subtle shades of meaning as found in the original languages
- More than 5,000 concise study notes provide helpful, practical, application-oriented comments on passages of Scripture
- 330 theological notes draw attention to important doctrinal content in the Bible and explain how to apply it in real life
- Book introductions give background information about each of the Bible
- Topical index- an alphabetical listing of key words and study topics and related passages 14 pages of full-color maps
- Presentation page for gift-giving
- 10.5-point text size
- 8 point study notes
- 9.75" x 6.50" x 2.00"